Jobs @ VapER+
Vape ER Ltd opened its first store in Fleet in 2014. Since then we’ve gone on build a well known brand in the thriving local and national vape and e-cigarette industry with a reputation for best in class products backed by first class customer service.
- Sales Assistant:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, customer service driven individual with a passion for vaping and helping others to join an established team of like minded people on a full-time permanent basis.
Now in our 5th year of trading, we’re looking to expand the team in our very first store to bolster still growing demand in the local area and ensure that every customer who comes into our stores receives the time an attention they need in our Guildford store.
After comprehensive training, the successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following both on their own, and as part of the days team;
- Greet customers
- Pass on knowledge and best practices.
- Help customers with a consultative approach to find the best product(s) for their needs
- Use of the bespoke in house EPOS system (tills and stock control)
- All other reasonable duties expected of a customer facing retail role.
The following attributes are necessary;
- A minimum of entry level knowledge or interest in vaping. (This is a product led market.)
- Exceptional punctuality and reliability
- Able to work on their own, show initiative and “own” their position
- Ability to follow instruction with attention to detail (you may be required to assist with checking/replenishing/reporting stock)
- Ability to manage their day to work to daily performance targets whilst flexible to higher priority client orders.
The following are desirable but not 100% necessary and each candidate will be judged on their own merits and provided training where required.;
- Expert background knowledge of vaping, particularly in battery safety and coil building
- Knowledge of legacy and current vaping devices in order to advise on repairs or upgrades
- Experience of an online CRM/Order management system (WordPress/WooCommerce).
The role will cover typical full time retail hours. Shifts are posted a month in advance and will cover weekdays and weekends (either one or both days dependant on requirements of the business, holiday cover etc). Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience and flexibility.
Start date – ASAP
Apply via email or in store.
Please provide a current CV and covering letter. Bonus points for a vaping selfie with your biggest cloud! ;)
We look forward to you joining the team!